- This topic is empty.
- April 1, 2021 at 10:08 am #7797ClearBlue SupportMember
Please note, if your ionizer controller has a blue receptacle (e.g. Bullion), this is the Elite Buy Local version and you must purchase the replacement cell from the store that sold you the original system. Elite cells are not available online. Part number is either A-750LS, A-750LSP or CBI-CELL-LSL (these are the same part). If you have any problems with this, please contact us for assistance.
For the Mineral Lion, or any system manufactured by ClearBlue Ionizer Inc. that has a black receptacle, you can have three options for the replacement cell: Starter, Standard and Long Life that are available here.
You can also buy the Starter and Standard cells on Amazon.
For the ClearBlue Ionizer, ClearBlue Mineral System and all systems manufactured by ClearBlue Ionizer Inc. that have a pink receptacle, the Standard, Premium and Long Life cells are available here.
You can also buy the Premium cell on Amazon.
The following models use the pink plug cells:
– ClearBlue Ionizer A-400D/N/H/UH
– ClearBlue Ionizer A-700D/N/UN
– ClearBlue Ionizer A-800D/N/H/UH
– ClearBlue Ionizer A-850D/N/H/UH
– ClearBlue Mineral System CBI-350P-S
– ClearBlue Mineral System CBI-350P-18
– ClearBlue Mineral System CBI-350P-25
– ClearBlue Mineral System CBI-350P-40
– Argenia A-450
– Argenia A-750
– Argenia A-850
– ClearStream Ionizer
– Nima Wellness A-400
– Oligotech OT-120
For Natures Pure branded systems, please visit your local retailer
As of 2020, the replacement cells have only two pins in the plug. The third middle pin and extra wire were removed to save waste because they were never connected to anything. You can use a cell with two pins with a controller that has three openings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.